Friday, July 15, 2011

Good Things Never Last....

Good things will never last. But so do bad things too.
Some people have asked me so many times why I gotta stay single and mourn on my loss. Well...I ain't mourning for the loss. Its just that I'm pre-occupied with things that are more important. Plus, I can't forget things easily.
Yeah..I do feel lonely and sometimes I feel like dying due to the pain whenever I am reminded to past events and romances. But that's just life. Even if I'm all alone, I gotta stay strong and supress those feelings. I still have a lot to learn and experience. So why bother bout that rite?
So even if good things have already gone and lost, I'm gonna make the best of it and turn it into a good thing.
Peeps. I'm done for the moment.
If u have a moment to ponder bout life, then I hope u'll remember my words too.
Nite..

2 comments:

  1. u are absolutely rite!
    single is much2 better, double is trouble sometimes..haha
    goodnite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. single lg best bha..muda lg.. chill.. haha

    btw,
    reality hurts, truth bites, and life sucks, just face it till the end. =)

    ReplyDelete

The Voices of Sanity says...