Friday, August 12, 2011

To Love Is To Suffer

I can't say much of things for the time being. Yeah, I read a great deal of people's thoughts. For sure after reading much of those posts, I can't say much because I gotta make the best for me. I'm forfeiting myself of any chances to be happy in order to secure my future.
Can y'all understand that? I'm trying hard not make any of u feel bad from my actions. Really. But what can I say apart from this, 'To love is to suffer'.
While I'm laying low without much of any posts for y'all to see, that doesn't mean that I forgot of y'all. I always carry y'all within my thoughts.
So if any of u are done with me, then I understand. Who am I to defend myself from accusations and sarcasms that breaks my heart so much?
But nonetheless, I pray that life will give y'all the best of things that everybody wants.
Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...