Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Biased Actions, Rotten Practices.

Its a bit peculiar to put this post on my blog.
Why does a person who teach let cheating to happen got mad at me?
Why she is mad just because this day I didn't some to her test?
Why she got to refer me as a pig?
Is it because she really have no manner or whatsoever ethics?
Why she let others to do as they want and still gave them chance?
Or is it because she got that power to escape from her harsh comments?
She's just as human as much as I do.
So why not put it on my face rather than saying in a wall post?
I wonder...
Sometimes, I feel very depressed from this kind of situations.
We all has been accumulating stress for quite a few month.
Everybody got their own issues and please don't trample on others' feeling cause karma will get you back sooner or later.
I hope I won't be affected by her rotten attitude.
I still want to put on this 'Mr Nice Silent Guy' mask.
Don't force me to wear that 'Mr Angry' mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...