Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stormy Evening.

It's been quite some time for me to think of what I wanted to post. But my mind strayed here and there and none of the things I have now seems worth to say. Everything is just the daily routine and my heart didn't have any issues.
Maybe its because of the impartiality and indifferent attitude that I developed.
Maybe its because the weather always influenced my mind.
Maybe its because I am feeling lonesome.
Current issues and events doesn't occupy my head.
What I care is not around anymore and I'm sorry, I just can't muster my body to follow logic for the time being.
I guess I need to do something new.
Meet up someone new.
Involved in new things.
Maybe I'll do it after the storm chilled us.
Or maybe tomorrow when the sun is burning us.
I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. do what ur body told u. chill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! I didn't have any idea how did I slept after I posted this entry. I like it warm. HeeeXD

    ReplyDelete

The Voices of Sanity says...