Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm being a bit selfish here~~~

Hi. Whazzup peeps? Still up like me? Its 3.50am on my clock. I’ve been keeping up since yesterday’s noon. I should feel tired and sleepy. I am. But since I really cannot find the reason to sleep early, I just stay up and fill down this empty page and turn it to something that you can enjoy to read. Be it good or bad, I can’t complain cause what I’m typing here is my rants bout what I feel and forgive me if it’s crude, brash and probably isn’t suited to your taste. But hey, that’s just me. The me who aren’t wearing my masks that I wear to confront you all in our daily interaction.
I’m listening to the Scott Pilgrim’s ost~~>By your side. I already played it so many times but still…it never fails to cheer me up and mellow up my heart…. It was just a sweet song… I dunno who covered this song but since I enjoy listening to it so much, I just add it to my playlist and have good times enjoying it. The original track was actually performed by Sadie and that was probably made in the 90s. It’s a great song. Perfect for couples to reminiscence of what an ‘unconditional love’ is. Hehe.
Anyway, I wonder how have I been to you readers’ eyes? Have I give y’all good times reading my posts or I just made y’all even more bored reading my posts?
Tell me bout your opinion on me. I’m very interested in knowing it. Be it good or bad I always welcome opinions cause that way I can do check and balance between the me(s) that dwells inside my soul. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...