Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Far from Perfect, Closer to Imperfect.

Hey. Whaddup? I'm sorry fellas. Its been a long time since I updated this section of my favret online sites. It took me so long to figure out what I wanted to say and yeah, it took a hell of time. Damn straight it is.

They say that when you conquered your goals or outlast your torment, you will be lost in your disappointment later. Why? Because when you are at the top, you will see everything but you'll be lonely and without any purpose or goals anymore.
I guess its true to certain extent. I really feel that I lost something to fight for.
The other guys have already left for their home and I too, will leave for home today.

I'm gonna miss this place and those people that I am very closed to. Those friends who cried and laugh in the times of up and down. Being at this moment, feels like I want to cry. Haha. Sounds sissy but that's what I'm feeling rite now.

I wanted to say more but I'm gonna keep it up inside my mind a lil bit longer. When I'm back at home, I'll post more.

2 comments:

The Voices of Sanity says...