Sunday, November 13, 2011

True Revelation Hurts

It's been a month. Such a long time. No ideas. Just thoughts that played inside my mind and my heart.
Got my result and hell! I failed a subject. There's no use for me to rant about unfairness or anything anymore. I just wanna focus to get through this supplementary exam. During m time at home, I've been given many revelations of the actions and talks behind my backs.
Some of my friends, they stabbed me in the back. Quite depressing. But still, I can smile and laugh cause those who were true friends was still being my faithful friends.
I'm proud of that.
But yeah, I'm empty inside, aside from the facts and info that I crammed inside my head so that I can pass this final hurdle.
If God's willing, I'll see you guys next year again.
God bless u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...