Saturday, April 23, 2011

Biased Actions, Rotten Practices. [Part II]

I hate to post sumthing that was posted before. Sincerely I think, there's many room for improvement since everything I saw was these fakes smiles and shitty faces and craps bout making culture thingies. Start that by improving urself and automatically others will follow. U give marks based on ur preference and bias judgment. You are as rotten as ur craps u spout not so long ago. Duck mouth shithead!
And for some of the 'members' of mine, try put effort inside ur works and make the best of it since whatever tasks that we shared will determine our marks together. I got too nice and hold up all my frustation along. Next semester go and find partners that can give you commitment as good as urs.
I'm done doing things for others that do not share the same norm and values with me and certainly who are self-centered like ass****!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...