Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Week Before The Ordeal.

Hi peeps. Whazzup? I've been posting short posts and lately my mind have been bugging me to say things as long as I could. But I've been waiting for the rite time as I'm looking at how things would go. See whether it turn out to be okay or not...

Frankly, since the Faculty's Dinner, I've been holding up things and bearing all the pain and misery secretly as there's nuthing to say or brag or to lament bout it. Honestly, I like to babble and rant bout things...but I've changed...so now I prefer to be silent and taking things into my heart and not showing it on the surface. Those who spoke with me probably wouldn't notice it even when we were chatting happily and discussing things.

Today I woke up with heavy heart since last night. I guess women was the bane for me cause I love them so much and can never had a day without thoughts of them. Douchy isn't it? Sometimes it was extreme to love someone until you're sick and became disorganized when you felt like you were useless to them. Man..I hate to be lonesome when I know I got someone. But thanks to this, I got knocked up to focus on the coming exam. I wouldn't want to repeat any paper again. I had enough. Now Imma leave this love things for awhile since I know, somebody needs her time alone and I don't want to add more to her trouble. Ain't I'm sweet and full of understanding?

Two days from now will be our presentation in front of some dudes and gals from the professional industry. I hope we'll managed to impress them with our business proposal and hopefully, it'll be accepted. Hehehe. Though it was late, but I must say that this proposal was made through tears, sweat and it costs us our friendship cause I know things won't be the same after this. There will be honeyed double edge greetings, there will be no-no and remorse after this all ends.

Hmm...I'm listening to songs that was forgotten so long ago rite now. Now it is Princess of Dangdut~~~>Amelina~~~>Bulan Cinta! Hahaha. I guess u guys don't expect me to listen and enjoy songs like this eh? Hehehe. I don't care what song it is or genre it is as long as I'm gonna be happy when I listen to it.

I already planned out what I'm gonna do within these periods of time. Whether it'll be okay or not, that will depend on Him. I just planned it and try to follow it. Anyway my heads is heavy now. Imma logout to slump on my bed cause every nite will be long. Mmmm..that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...