Friday, April 15, 2011

The Hardest Decision.

Sometimes in our life, we got to make some hard decisions where it hold significant value to ourselves. As what the title of this post have stated, it was the hardet decision I made this semester.
Of course, it cost me when I made that decision. It wasn't easy when I sit here in this room while staring at my phone, thinking bout it, whether I should or not, will it be understood or not, will it make things better or worse, and all sort of thoughts, considerations and things just made me sighed and in that hours of thoughts and reasoning, I decided.
And there it goes, the dreams and hopes were shattered.
There will be days when I have to steel my heart and hold back my tears. For the sake of something big, I made it.
Though I'm shattered by my decision, I'll put myself back again and rise upon my feet.
I just hope, all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...