Saturday, March 17, 2012

*Degree Pedigree*

It has been two weeks since I started out my degree study. Hell. I felt like shit. Having to be robbed of my holiday routines, now I really missed out my homey chores. I miss my dad's sarcasm, my sister's nagging, my cats and dogs, and surely I'm missing my freedom to cook and eat my favorite meals. Owh... I missed all of that. I haven't met with my lil sis and my lil bro since last year and somehow, I begin to fear that I might not be able to hang out with them like before. Kids grow up too fast theses days.

For certain reasons that I couldn't explain, I have a fear that gripping me so tight. To die without accomplishing my dream is one of my worst fear. If possible, I want to have at least a child before that time come. To leave without leaving anything is one unbearable thought you know. I'm not saying that I wish or wanted to die, but, yo know, I worry things too soon and too much.

As for my study at the time being, actually I can say its pretty good. The only problem is me. I seems haven't been able to accept reality. I still need time. Homey blues. I hate it. XD

See that title of this post? I put it up because I like the rhyme. That's the only reason. Okay? Don't misunderstand me yea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...