Saturday, March 3, 2012

MARCHing FORward EVERyday

March came. Today my brother's birthday. Now in my family we got birthdays of 1 jan, 2 feb, and 3 march.


This morning I woke up, I still feel sick and my throat sores. I got quite terrible blues too because I'm missing my home. Now here at hostel, I'm currently holding refugee status. I was staying illegally in one of my fren's room and i'm waiting for Monday to see whether i'll be getting me-self a nice clean room or not.
Oh I just can't wait to see monday.


I gotta admit, sometimes, we will have to face the reality that we somehow did get the best of the best but we let it go. Now that I felt like that, I can't go back to the point before because it already has vanished. Now what I can do is always the same thing I did. I'm marching forward. Everyday the same thing.
I don't gold it against anybody. I'm cool bout it.


5th March. I'm waiting for that day. I can't wait to see who will be my mates for this 2 year ride of pain, stress, sadness, and enjoyment. I know some of 'em but who will be the new addition. They'll be cool or not with us? Will they be ready for me?

Anyway, I'll leave that for Monday. HEHEHEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...