Thursday, March 8, 2012

Migrainica Weekatus

Migrainica Weekatus. Migraine infested week.
I started this week with nervousness and a bit of sadness.
I left my safe haven and made my way here to suffer again. The bad thing is that my heart still in holiday mode and i'm really reluctant to accept the reality that I now am having myself going through days of stress and panic and misery.
I look at my timetable and i frown and sigh unconsciously.
Who would have thought that we got to take intersession for two papers this semester's holiday? I calculated the cost of money and holiday. Whoa...600 to spend for that and I'll be left with less than two weeks of holiday before i start my fourth semester study.
Awesome! I might grow myself white hair and wrinkles all over my face.

Hell. Come what may. I'll be standing in the end. Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Voices of Sanity says...